Versterker - Eind
Luxman M-03 (occasion)
Output power of the M-03 is 200 Watts RMS per channel at 8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz. When used as a monaural amplifier (BTL connection), output power rises to 700 watts per channel at 8 Ohms. At the heart of the output stage for each channel are six bipolar transistors in triple parallel configuration.
Digital Peak Power Meters
Instead of using needles, the M-03 displays peak power levels using two digital displays driven by a custom-made micro-processor chip. The digital displays provide accurate level readings down to tenths of a watt. Rear panel selectors allow adjusting the meter to speaker system ratings of four, six and eight Ohms and to switch the peak hold time between 1.0 and 3.0 seconds or off.
Separate power transformer win- dings has been used for the power supplies of each section. The filtering stage following the transformer, constitute of four 15000uF block capasitors (two per channel). To effectively dissi- pate the heat generated by the power section, two large alu- minium heatsinks have been in- tegrated in the M-03.
Speaker Selectors and Terminals
On the front plate are separate A and B speaker selectors to facilitate switching among the A, B and A+B speaker output modes. On the rear side of the amplifier two large speaker terminals can be found. These terminals permit the use of most heavy-gauge cables with or without spades.
- Output Power: 200 Watts minimum continuous per channel, both channels driven into 8Ω loads, 20Hz-20kHz.
- Dynamic Power 500 Watts minimum per channel, both channels driven into 4Ω loads, or 700 Watts per channel, both channels driven into 2Ω loads.
- Power Output at BTLMonaural Connection 500 Watts, 1kHz, 8Ω 700 Watts, 8Ω (clipping point)
- Total Harmonic: Distortion (1kHz) 0.012%, Frequency Response 10Hz-100kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF, A-weighted) better than 120dB
- Input Sensitivity 1V
- Input Impedance 45kΩ
- Damping Factor (8Ω, 1kHz) 100
- Dimentions (WxHxD) 438 x 165 x 420mm
- Weight 23.6kg